Looking for a Personal Care Helper or PSW!
Hey my name is Nicolas. I broke my neck about six years ago and since then I’ve been In wheelchair, I am a very friendly person. I am also very good at directing my care I would prefer you have some PSW experience but either way you still may be considered.
As long as you’re willing to learn and can take direction on how to do things.
I really need someone one in my area of the city with there drivers license so mention that when you apply but not mandatory I need PSW etherway if your willing to travel to me
Here is what I am looking for in the right candidate:
• must be efficient and be able to multi-task
• detail oriented
• healthy and agile
• great sense of humour
• well organized
• takes initiative
• ability to problem solve
• And would be a big asset if you have a driver’s license but is not mandatory
The work includes the following as a general guideline to what the job entails. The list does not include all tasks for privacy reasons:
• help me get up and ready for the day and/or help me to bed at the end of the day
• prepare and set out my meals and activities for the day
• keep my place clean and tidy
• prefer to have someone that likes dogs and help with their care
• help with grocery shopping
• cook healthy foods with variety of styles
• Drive me to some medical appointments (extra hours)
Starting salary is $16.50 an hour, paid every two weeks by cheque. Salary will increase the longer you stay -- I like to reward loyalty and being a good employee.
You do not need previous direct experience, as I will train. Most people find this a very rewarding job
Please mention why you might be a good fit thanks.
705 644 1744 firstname.lastname@example.org